Human Resources Generalist
Do you enjoy the operational side of HR? Managing benefit programs, performing payroll transactions, maintaining data?
We're looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing team!
At Clear Sight Partners, we are building the region’s premier destination for comprehensive vision care. We are a team of over 130 optometrists, ophthalmologists, surgeons, opticians, and eye care professionals serving more than 100,000 patients across 15 different locations in the Greater Tampa Bay area. From routine eye exams and optical retail, to medical optometry, ophthalmology, and surgical procedures, our patients experience end-to-end personalized care and service.
The Human Resource Generalist will provide daily general administrative support for Human Resource function which may include recruiting, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HRIS system support and reporting.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Processing timely and accurate payroll and HRIS data entries along with other administrative procedures relevant to the on-boarding, leave of absence, benefits, compensation and off-boarding processes
- Position reports to VP, HR
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
Position/Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position onsite in Oldsmar, FL and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Potential for evening and weekend hours as required.
- Minimum 2 year experience in an HR Generalist role
Skills and Abilities
- Collaborative and solution oriented